We have developed a mobile retail app, which has been downloaded over 2M times.
Lesara is a Berlin-based online retailer, which was founded in September 2013. Soon afterward, German clients enjoyed the ease of buying the latest fashion and lifestyle products at the best price. Lesara grew rapidly and has opened new markets in the EU every year since launching.
The Lesara hybrid app caused some problems:
• Adding new features took too long
• It was challenging to maintain the hybrid app
• Lesara customers weren’t satisfied with this app and rated it only 3.5 stars
• Develop a smooth, glitch-free mobile app for Lesara's large user-base
• Build the app architecture, which allows adding new features quick and seamlessly
• Reduce maintenance and support cost
• Improve UI & UX
• Increase the conversion with analytics, payment, and other integrations
Users can quickly access high-quality products organized according to pre-selected categories such as Clothing, Sport, Shoes, and Accessories.
Users get personalized updates about sales and discounts in the Lesara shop. This feature had a significant impact on the efficiency of marketing and sales activities.
Our cooperation was successful because of the balance between quick turnaround and ensuring high quality in every feature. Temy developers were fully integrated with the Lesara team. It enabled flexibility and clear communication.