Frontier Car Group is a Berlin-based startup that develops, launches and operates used-automotive marketplaces within emerging market economies, with operations in Nigeria, Mexico, Chile, Pakistan, and Indonesia. Frontier Car Group is leading the digitization of the automotive sales sector through technology, infrastructure creation and the promotion of transportation financing solutions for SME and aspiring consumers in these frontier markets.
JIRA / Confluence / GitLab / Slack / Zeplin / Mixpanel / Chrome dev tools / Postman / Web and mobile remote testing tools / SQL
1st stage - interview with our recruiter
2nd stage - interview with our technical expert
3rd stage - the client interview
- Web and mobile application testing
- Analyze the requirements and communicate with the Product Team
- Work closely with engineering, product, and client
- Work well under low supervision, initiate and progress various activities in an independent manner and as part of a group effort
- 3+ years as manual QA
- Experience with mobile application testing (Android, iOS). Good experience with various mobile-specific testing tools.
- Experience with web application testing. Good experience with browser developer tools
- Experience with API testing.
- Basic knowledge in Git.
- English — intermediate or higher
- Good communication skills
- Experience with GitLab