Reali is a Silicon Valley startup with an Israeli engineering center, developing a cutting-edge platform for the real-estate marketplace. As QA Engineer of API and data, you’ll be an integral part of our BigData team, working closely with our databases and various API endpoints, together with other team members.
- JIRA / Confluence / SQL / MongoDB / Postman / Git
- Object-oriented language (Python, Java) for automation
1st stage - interview with our recruiter
2nd stage - interview with our technical expert
3rd stage - the client interview
- Design, write and execute API and data tests
- Analise from requirements, test plan to technical implementation and status report.
- Report to the team members and follow up on bug fixing, sanity, and regression.
- Perform both, manual and automated testing
- Analyze the impact of new solutions/enhancements and run appropriate regression testing.
- Automate testing tasks, validate data, and monitor Reali’s services.
- Manage multiple assignments and align them with priorities and deadlines
- Work well under low supervision, initiate and progress various activities in an independent manner and as part of a group effort
- 3 years of experience as a manual QA engineer
- 1 year of test automation experience;
- Proficiency at least in one OOP language (Python is strongly desired)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and tools, test design and test documentation
- Strong understanding and howto in JIRA and Git
- Understanding of software development life cycle — with emphasis on software defect identification
- Documentation and evaluation of test results and defects, track and manage defects through to resolution.
- Solid SQL experience
- English — intermediate or higher
- Strong communication skills
- Familiar with big data concepts and terminology