Our client is the biggest independent virtual sports provider. The platform provides virtual sports games like Football, Tennis, Basketball, Races, and Lotteries. Our team in Kyiv has developed the system from scratch and it is still actively growing. We have offices in the Lichtenstein, Spain, and Ukraine. It’s a challenging High-Load project, currently, we are generating 1 million tickets per day and operating in the US, Spain, Italy, Austria, Hong-Kong, Brasil, Nigeria, Colombia.
It’s an ongoing project, the entire engineering team is located in Kyiv, there are 2 Full-Stack Developers, 4 Java Developers, 3 Front-End Developers, 5 QA Engineers, 1 Business Analyst, and 1 Graphical Designer. We use Agile Development methodology, Jira for project flow.
Project Technology Stack:
Java 8 / Spring Boot / Hibernate / ReactJS / GWT
- Develop robust supportable code of backend and frontend
- Develop mathematical core of the platform
- Alpha test and review code
- Proficiency in Java working experience of at least 2 years
- Good knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, SQL/MySQL, HTML, CSS, JS, Maven
- Master/Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, and adjacent areas
- Intermediate or higher spoken and written English
- Solid foundation in Computer Science (algorithms, data structures, design patterns, etc.)
- Knowledge GWT, C++ WINAPI
- Mathematical basis (probability theory, statistics, combinatorics)