Our client is Reali, a US-based startup that develops a mobile-first real-estate marketplace. Reali is pushing the experience of selling and buying houses to the next level with fair prices and lower commissions.
Our project is a web application that will serve buyers of the properties in California, let them discover properties and perform purchase transactions with the support of the remote real estate agents. FrontEnd part of the project consists of two web applications, which will be extended with another few in the future. The current team consists of three JS Engineers and two QA Engineers and is planned to grow.
Angular / TypeScript / RxJS / Webpack / Git / Jasmine / Karma
1st stage - interview with our recruiter
2nd stage - interview with our technical expert
3rd stage - the client interview
- Participate in building the system’s architecture and providing innovative and scalable solutions.
- Develop for complex web and mobile systems.
- Develop cross-browser and cross-platform (mobile) web applications.
- Design and implement new features.
- Maintain unit and integration tests on the project.
- Work well under low supervision, initiate and progress various activities in an independent manner and as part of a group effort
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing web & mobile applications
- HTML, CSS, pixel-perfect, matching the UX/UI design vision
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript.
- Knowledge in Redux pattern and reactive programming (RxJS)
- Knowledge in REST API, HTTP, Ajax, CI/CD flows, unit tests
- Git knowledge and experience
- English — upper intermediate
- Team management
- Material Design experience
- Experience in PWA development
- Experience with React and Vue